Westmoreland Family Dentistry

Westmoreland Family Dentistry - General dentist in Augusta, GA
2105 Faircrest Ave, Augusta, GA 30906
Closed today
Opens tomorrow at 7:30am
SundayClosed
Monday7:30am - 4:30pm
Tuesday7:30am - 4:30pm
Wednesday7:30am - 3:00pm
Thursday7:30am - 4:30pm
FridayClosed
SaturdayClosed
Westmoreland Family Dentistry - General dentist in Augusta, GAWestmoreland Family Dentistry - General dentist in Augusta, GAWestmoreland Family Dentistry - General dentist in Augusta, GAWestmoreland Family Dentistry - General dentist in Augusta, GAWestmoreland Family Dentistry - General dentist in Augusta, GAWestmoreland Family Dentistry - General dentist in Augusta, GA

Reviews

Rating 4.8 out of 5 based on 145 reviews

Sort by

newest oldest highest lowest

Katrina Noland
2 years ago
My daughter and I are new patients and are very pleased


chris bobo
2 years ago
Horrible!!! Worst dentist in Augusta


Dee Dee
2 years ago
Dr. Westmoreland and his entire staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They really take the time to get to know the patient. They intently listen to the patient and address patient concerns. I am a bit of a nervous patient and they ...


Dee Dee
2 years ago
Dr. Westmoreland and his entire staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They really take the time to get to know the patient. They intently listen to the patient and address patient concerns. I am a bit of a nervous patient and they go above and beyond to address these concerns during each visit. While they provide appointment reminders, they are not intrusive in their pursuit like some practices are (calling you at work etc.) One thing I truly like about this practice is they offer affordable dental insurance that is provided through the practice directly. Costs are on par with average expenses these days. They also take Care Credit! Would highly recommend their services to all who inquire. Thank you for your caring and confident approach to not just dental care but to the patient as a whole.


P. Marie
2 years ago
I drive 40 minutes one way just to come to this practice. Brenna is the best dental hygienist I've ever had and is 90% of the reason I will continue to come here for all my dental care needs, the other 10% is because the rest of the staff is always professional, the office is always clean, my appointments are always on time, and Dr. Westmoreland is super considerate of my anxiety surrounding going to the dentist. Couldn't recommend this place enough!


Kenneth Automation Process Engineer
2 years ago
Excellent service with a focus if being informative while providing a very comfortable and relaxing environment and experience. Awesome team.


P. Marie
2 years ago
I drive 40 minutes one way just to come to this practice. Brenna is the best dental hygienist I've ever had and is 90% of the reason I will continue to come here for all my dental care needs, the other 10% is because the rest of the staff ...


Mimi Melissa
2 years ago
My first visit today and they made me feel like I had been coming for years. Very friendly staff and Dr. Westmoreland is fantastic!!


ladarius morgan
2 years ago
Great experience very friendly staff members I highly recommend them for any dental work


Tracy Elam
2 years ago
I really love visiting Dr. Westmoreland's office his staff and Team are wonderful. Raven is my hygienist and she is fabulous!!! I highly recommend that office. it's a great team.


Ann Lackey
2 years ago
What an amazing dentist an staff. Dr. Westmoreland was great. He will forever be my dentist.


Chandia Boyd
2 years ago
Very nice and friendly staff.


Mary Frosina
2 years ago
We love working with everyone at Westmoreland Family Dentistry! Everyone on the staff is so kind and caring. I had an emergency several months ago and they were able to get me in the next day! Then they repaired the tooth completely the day after that. Today, I brought my children for cleanings (during what should have been nap time) and Dr Westmoreland and Brenna were incredible! Even made my kids more excited about the dentist when they got a special treat before we left. We are so grateful to have such wonderful dental care in South Augusta!


Tasha Jackson
2 years ago
This office is professional from the front to the back. Answer all questions and takes time to listen you. If you are looking for a dentist, this the place to go. Team Westmoreland


Maria Jackson
2 years ago
From the moment I walked in to the very moment I left I really felt valued, heard, and like family. The staff is beyond nice and caring. I'm so happy I've found a new dental office. I will recommend you guys to EVERYONE. Thank you so much


Renee Brown
2 years ago
Dr. Westmoreland is a wonderful dentist and always puts me at ease, no easy task . He is very kind. Brenna did an awesome job cleaning my teeth today. She is very attentive to your comfort and such a pleasant person! Thank y'all for another great visit.


Bill "TheChamp" B
2 years ago
Yesterday, they got ,me in 24 hours before my visit, I was in the kind of pain they have no scale for. Short story Mr Westmoreland ended up pulling 2 teeth, this was a difficult extraction, hours.. I followed their note, I got dry socket last time OUCH, I woke this morning, nothing, no sensation, no pain as if nothing ever happened, did not even need the meds. Staff is amazing. This is an out of the way dentist and a treasure if found! Thanks


Tiffany Wilson
2 years ago
My first time visiting an from time I walk in I felt well taken care of! They explained everything to me an made sure I understood. I appreciate Westmoreland I will be back!


Breanna Hill
3 years ago
Very Friendly Staff. This Will Be My New Dental Home.


Taniya Lighten
3 years ago
Great place, staff and dentist is amazing 100% recommend


Load more
Find the best dentist in: Georgia / Richmond County / Augusta / 30906