- Chartless, Digital equipment/machine, best dental material/lab - One Visit Implant with Crown - Free Sedation for Smile Makeover or Full Mouth Reconstruction - Free Post-Op Visit - 2 Free Denture Adjustments within 6mo following procedure. - 5 years warranty on all prosthesis with a routine hygiene maintenance visit. - Friendly, Caring, Professional, Experience Team Members
- Unlike any franchise group practice, this is a private practice that is extremely unique and cannot be duplicated. Dr. Jennifer Nguyen is a founder and has been practicing in this only location since 2006. You will not see different doctor when they start their own practice.
- We want to take care of your oral health; in turn, making you feel good about yourself. The more you can smile with confidence, the better the world around you is and the better you can feel about yourself.
- We are a mercury-free practice that uses only material that is bio-compatible to the body. Dr. Jenn treats not only your teeth, but she pays extra attention to the whole body. Oral health has an impact on your general health. For instance, a bacterial infection in the gums, if left untreated, can lead to a stroke or even a heart attack.
- We are not a clinic and schedule to see only one patient at the time, that way we can give you the best care. You never have to wait, unless there is a walk-in emergency patient, who needs immediate attention. The doctor does not hop from room to room like an assembly line.
- We invest in digital technology to help in early diagnosis in order to prevent dental disease. We use only 'top winning dental products' of the year that are tested and published yearly by the CRR. For example, by using quality dental bonding and desensitizer, we have saved thousands of teeth from having root canals prior to a crown. Do you know that poor bonding (dental adhesive material) can make your teeth become sensitive, and can cause leakage between the tooth and the filling or crown, and can make the nerve become irritated or infected after a crown preparation, leading to unnecessary root canal treatment? Remember, the doctor can only perform the procedure as good as the instruments and materials being provided.
- We have invested in special instruments and equipment that can remove the tooth, without damaging the bone, called 'atraumatic extraction'. We then add bone to preserve the space for future implant and preservation.
- We use only top-of-the-line dental cement. Poor dental cement can be washed out over time, creating leakage and nerve damage, or even recurrent decay (cavity) under the crown. This could lead to root canal through the crown, redoing the crown or even loss of the tooth.
- On the weekends we attend advanced dental education to refine our skills and to keep up with technology and stay updated on the best dental treatment for patients. Why? because we have a passion for dentistry. It makes us happy and makes us feel good to be able to help patients regain their smiles and self-esteem.
She was born in Saigon, Vietnam, came to the U.S as a Vietnamese Communist Refugee when she was 12 years old, raised in California and moved to Florida after dental school. Her father was a colonel of the Vietnamese Republican fighting against the communist from North Vietnam. Refused to flea the country in 1975, here father was thrown into what they called a 'Re-education Camp' which is a communist jail for life. After 3 years living under communist with no future, her mother decided to bring all five young children to escape by boat to Malaysia. The ordeal was similar or worst than the movie 'Turtle Beach' where thousands of Vietnamese refugees got beaten and killed savagely by the Malaysian hate-villagers. Interestingly, the movie never include Malaysian gang-rapped which happened to most refugees by boat. The price that one has to pay for Freedom is beyond anyone 's imagination.
She received her Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene from University of California - San Francisco (UCSF). After practicing as a hygienist for 5 years, she decided to return to school to become a dentist. After receiving a second degree in Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology from San Jose State University (SJSU), she got accepted into the school of Dental Medicine - University of Pennsylvania (UPENN) when she earned a Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD)
Dr. Nguyen spent additional two years in post-graduate education at Nova Southeastern University (NSU) in Fort Lauderdale, where she focused her studies in Advanced Dental Education in Full Mouth Reconstruction including implants, endodontic, oral surgery and cosmetic dentistry. She also volunteered at several hospitals where she worked with oral surgeons and plastic surgeons to rehabilitate severe trauma victims.
Since then, Dr. Nguyen's dedication to excellence continues. Each year she devotes a significant portion of her time to attend numerous advanced continuing education courses.She has committed herself to the study of aesthetic full mouth rehabilitation by attending the prestigious Seattle Institute of Advanced Dental Education, the Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education. This advanced training allows her to provide the highest standard of care for the patients.
Dr. Nguyen has received the Fellowship Award in 2010 and the Mastership Award in 2013 from the American Dental Implant Association. Only 5% of Dentists in the United States and Canada have earned this prestigious award.
Dr. Jennifer Nguyen is a member of the Florida Dental Association, American Dental Association, American Dental Implant Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Laser Dentistry, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation, Academy of Restorative Dentistry.
Dr. Jennifer N. Nguyen receives the Fellowship Award in Implant Dentistry April 15th, 2010 Lake Mary Florida. SofTouch Dental, PLLC is pleased to announce that Dr. Jennifer Nguyen has earned the Fellowship Award presented by the American Dental Implant Association.
The Fellowship Award recognizes outstanding achievement in the dental implant in an effort to promote the oral health for the public. Only 5% of dentists in the United States and Canada have earned this prestigious award. The Award will be presented on April 23rd, 2010 at The W Hotel South Beach 2201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL. 331319.
Dr. J. Nguyen has provided one-visit implant and restoration to the public for over seven years. She has treated more than 3,000 patients with missing teeth using both traditional and mini implants. She has made an effort to provide more affordable implant options to the public. She has written numerous journal articles on the mini dental implant as a non-invasive procedure, providing one-visit mini implant retained dentures. Patients with slipping denture, using too much dental adhesive or unable to chewcan now have the affordable option in an implant. Mini implants can also be used to replace a single missing tooth or to anchor a 3-unit bridge.
The procedure takes less than an hour, virtually no recovery time, and patients can have lunch or dinner on the same day. In addition to this recent award, Dr. J. Nguyen has been the recipient of several other awards in aesthetic and implant dentistry, including Mastership Award, Diplomat Award. She is a top graduate of UPenn School of Dental Medicine. She also has been chosen to be the Florida Licensure Examiner and a Dental Advisor for the Florida Department of Health.
She is a member of the American Dental Association, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, International Academy of Mini Dental Implants and American Dental Implant Association.
Dr. Jennifer N. Nguyen has received the Mastership Award in Implant Dentistry April 13th, 2013 Lake Mary Florida. SofTouch Dental, PLLC is pleased to announce that Dr. Jennifer Nguyen has earned the Mastership Award presented by the
The Mastership Award recognizes outstanding achievement in the dental implant in an effort to promote the oral health for the public. Only 5% of dentists in the United States and Canada have earned this prestigious award.
Dr. J. Nguyen has provided one-visit implant and restoration to the public for over seven years. She has treated more than 3,000 patients with missing teeth using both traditional and mini implants. She has made an effort to provide more affordable implant options to the public.
Rating 4.1 out of 5 based on 88 reviews
Sort bynewest oldest highest lowest